Today, we are happy to announce the public release of the full ThriveCart API!
Whilst we’ve provided API access to select individuals in the past, this is now opened up for everyone to start using! Our API is extremely powerful, completely flexible, and thoroughly documented.
The API lets you authenticate via an API key to work within your own account, or get permission to access another ThriveCart user’s account via OAuth.
You can use the API in lots of ways, but here’s just a few examples:
- Tightly integrating subscription cancellations, pauses and resumes into your SaaS admin area
- Creating a searchable dashboard of customer information for staff so they don’t have to switch into ThriveCart for administrative tasks
- Displaying a customer’s purchase history right inside of your app
- Contacting affiliates and providing extra bonuses and training as they’re approved to promote products
- Gamification and awarding points to affiliates as they make sales
- Much more!
We can’t wait to see how the ThriveCart community uses this powerful API. Make sure you check out the brand new ThriveCart Developer site to learn how to get started!
Stay tuned for more updates throughout the end of 2020!,